Making your home or yacht work for you automatically.
- Remotely controlling lights and heating or air conditioning to turn on shortly before arrival, ensuring everything on the vessel is set to preference yet reducing energy consumption
- Automating exterior running lights to allow the crew to move around safely
- Adjusting the thermostat to ensure appropriate interior cabin temperatures
- Providing GPS and navigation data through the television or touch screens so owners and onboard guests know the current location of the vessel and anticipated arrival
- Triggering lights to automatically turn on, off or dim, based on detected light levels or specific times of the day
- Opening and closing blinds, according to when the sun sets or the skies become cloudy to allow for optimum levels of natural light
- Centralizing audio and video collections from multiple sources and allowing selection of music or movies by cover art from a single library from any room on the vessel.
With the new Control4 system upgrading your current expensive AV setup has never been easier. From only £2,500 per cabin you can have the award-winning Control4 system installed on your yacht. Remove the existing control system but keep the existing AV equipment and cabling.
For the minimum cost, price per cabin includes a single-user interface for all sources (makes system easy for charter guests):
- Full HD Movie Playback with cover-art feedback on remote / iPad
- Music streaming with cover-art feedback on remote / iPad
- Group cabins / zones for party mode
- View & Control CCTV
- Lighting Control
- Weather reports